Tour to Suzdal with a private English speaking guide
Would you lite to visit pure Russia? Welcome to Suzdal and you'll see the ancient city of the 19th century.
The tour to Suzdal includes visiting the most famous places of interest in Suzdal. During our sightseeing tour that lasts for three hours you will see:
- The Kremlin of Suzdal – it is the historical centre of the city. The merchant’s wooden house it is about 200 years old, the ancient carved wooden gate of the 19th century, various churches in the Kremlin and the Nativity of the Virgin Cathedral.
- The Market Square - it is the trading place with the more than 800 years history. It is the place where some of the famous Russian movies were shot.
- The Convent of the Deposition of the Virgin’s Robe - this is the oldest convent in Suzdal, it was founded in the 13th century. Here you can climb up the stairs of the Prepodobenskaya bell tower. It is the highest sightseeing place in Suzdal, here you can observe the city from the 131 feet high point (40 meters).
- The convent of the Intercession - this convent was founded in the 14th century. This convent was the place of imprisonment of the tsars’ and emperors’ wives. Vasil III, Ivan the Terrible and Peter the Great and many other famous people sent their wives to this cloister.
- Yuri the I Dolgorukiy Residence in the Village Kideksha – there you will see the oldest white stone cathedral in the central part of Russia. This cathedral was founded in 1152. It is included in UNESCO World Heritage List.
After the tour you can visit various museums of Suzdal. Or reserve a tour in museums of Suzdal with a private guide.
The duration of the tour: 3 hours.
If you want to order a tour to Suzdal with a personal english-speaking guide, contact us:
Viber & WhatsApp: +7-920-628-05-22
Phone: +7-920-628-05-22, +7-920-91-888-91